IVF Treatment in Nepal: IVF in Nepal was quite a late bloomer, with the first IVF success story in Nepal coming 27 years after the first IVF baby being born in the world. The cost of IVF Treatment in Nepal is quite low, as compared to other countries. However, success rates are also lower. There are a few experts who specialize in infertility treatments in Nepal, but a majority of Nepal fertility care centers don’t have the technology and expertise needed to boost success rates. Many couples in Nepal who suffer from severe infertility, prefer to visit other countries such as India, for their fertility treatments.
What you should consider before deciding your IVF Treatment in Nepal :
- The clinic should thoroughly diagnose your condition before recommending IVF.
- The clinic should have provisions for additional procedures, to boost IVF success rates.
- Your doctor should be experienced in the field, and have good success rates with IVF.
- The clinic should have counselors to support and guide you during the process.
- Only the latest equipment and technology should be used for your IVF treatment.
- Your budget should be able to accommodate the clinic’s charges.
- The clinic must have success rates according to age and condition.
- The doctors should explain each part of the process to you in detail.
Keeping a lookout for these factors when considering your IVF Treatment in Nepal, will narrow down your options, and ensure that you choose only the best for yourself.
Why Choose IVF Spring?
If you are looking for an efficient fertility clinic with years of experience with fertility treatments, then IVF Spring Fertility Clinic is the best choice for your IVF Treatment in Nepal. Our experts are the finest in the industry, with over 20 years of experience in the field. Each patient receives individualized treatment, with efficiency, compassion, and care. The team of specialists includes a counselor, who guides and supports the patient during the process. Our patients come from all over the world for their treatments. We have a state of the art hospital that houses our International patients and provides them the comforts they need. At IVF Spring, we aim to make medical tourism flourish in India. Book an initial consultation with us, and begin your pregnancy journey today.