Hearing the giggles of a new-born baby in your ears is very endearing especially when it’s your own child. Women are gifted with an ecstatic ability to give birth to a child. However, some of them may find difficulty in conceiving. Couples don’t realize that they may face problem while planning a family. After a number of trials, they tend to get depressed and lose hope.
To come up with the fact that you are undergoing infertility is very devastating. To know the cause of this problem is very important. However, in some cases, there is no particular reason. You need not worry because we at IVF Spring help you to know about infertility and its causes in detail. Our doctors will personally advise you appropriate treatments according to your problems.
To understand the reason behind the problem is very important. Some of the common causes of fertility problems can be seen below:
- Woman’s age: A woman is best fertile at her 20s. The age above 35 increases the chances of infertility and there are higher chances for a woman to undergo miscarriage. It happens because with the increasing age the number of eggs in the ovaries of a woman decreases and hence it becomes difficult for her to conceive. Some women who attain menopause early are also prone to have decreases quantity of ovaries in their womb.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): A situation in which a cyst is developed on the ovaries and it ceases the movement of eggs and hence causing hindrance for them to reach the fallopian tubes. Women may have to deal with infrequent and painful menstrual periods. Excessive growth of hair on face, acne, and weight loss are also the symptoms of this disease. Proper treatment is required or else it can lead to chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Oligospermia: It is basically a deficiency of sperms in the semen. There may be various reasons behind the low sperm count of a man. To know about the reasons, doctors often perform a semen analysis. By this process, they get to know the quality, shape, and size of the sperm as it is one of the factors to cause infertility.
- Endometriosis: The inside lining of your uterus is known as an endometrium. If it grows outside your uterus then it causes problems like the formation of scar tissue also causing a problem in conceiving. Women undergo severe pain during their menstrual periods and at the time of having sex. IVF is usually performed by doctors for its cure.
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes: Blockage in the fallopian tubes is one of the factors that cause infertility. This is so because when the fallopian tubes are blocked, the eggs are not able to travel from the ovaries to the uterus and hence preventing their fertilization that may also lead also lead to ectopic pregnancy.
- Other factors: In some situations, the actual cause of infertility cannot be determined even after performing various tests. In that case, you must consult a specialist who will suggest you the best-suitable plan according to your problem.
Aforementioned are some of the common problems that cause infertility. It can be treated by various methods, one of them is IVF. For more details, kindly contact IVF Spring Fertility Centre, Mumbai and we will try our best to help you.