ICSI Treatment Cost in India. Is it really affordable?
ICSI treatment cost in India:
Achieving parenthood in spite of male factor infertility is made possible by IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) treatments. However, when these treatments fail as well, assisted procedures to boost the success of IVF play a large part in achieving a positive outcome. Here is where ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) comes into the picture. This procedure gives the sperm a boost to fertilize the egg. If you suffer from severe male factor infertility and are considering ICSI treatment in Mumbai or any other city of India, here is everything you need to know about ICSI and ICSI procedure cost in India.
‘Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.’
The procedure of ICSI treatment in India
The ICSI procedure follows the same steps as in IVF. However, the fertilization step in the lab differs from traditional IVF treatments. Here are the steps of ICSI treatment in India in the fertilization process.
- A highly accurate pipette is used to hold the mature egg.
- A sharp, thin needle is used to pick up a single sperm from the batch.
- The needle is then inserted very carefully into the cytoplasm of the egg, through the shell.
- The sperm is injected and the needle swiftly removed.
- The embryologist than watches over the egg in the forthcoming days, to check for fertilization
Who is ICSI suitable for?
- The couple has unexplained fertility and failure in the previous IVF cycle.
- The male partner suffers from decreased sperm concentration and motility, and morphologically abnormal sperm.
- There is a sign of ejaculatory dysfunction in the male partner.
- The male partner has undergone a vasectomy.
- Cancer patients who have frozen their sperm or eggs, prior to radiation treatment.
- The female partner has a low ovarian reserve.
How much does ICSI treatment cost?
Since this procedure is conducted along with IVF treatments, the cost depends on the type of IVF chosen, as well as the medications needed before, during, and after the treatment. Consult with an expert to determine the ICSI treatment cost in Mumbai, for your particular case.
ICSI fertility treatment success rates.
ICSI treatment in Mumbai has achieved incredible success rates. It has greatly helped boost success rates of IVF in couples who previously had no hope to conceive.
Since ICSI must be performed swiftly, with accuracy and expertise, only specialists who are adept at successfully conducting the procedure should be consulted. Make sure to ask your fertility clinic for experience in conducting IVF and ICSI procedures.
ICSI treatments have helped boost success rates in the past, with various fertility clinics offering ICSI to overcome severe infertility issues. If you feel like IVF isn’t working for you, try ICSI treatments and give yourself a boost to parenthood.
ICSI treatments have proven to be incredibly effective in boosting success rates of IVF in couples who haven’t been able to taste success. With an approach that directs easy fertilization, many couples have been able to achieve parenthood with this assistive procedure.
The fertility treatments at IVF Spring, Mumbai, India, promote excellence and compassion,also enabling infertile couples all over to fulfill their dream. Our team efficiently diagnoses your issue and understands your treatment goals, working together to provide trustworthy, safe, and cost-effective treatments. To get in touch with our counsellor, call 9920095500. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or also, you can click the link below, to book an appointment.