What leads to an ectopic pregnancy?
Pregnancy period is a wonderful time in a woman’s life. This time is full of happiness as well as anxiety. While being happy, you should also be very cautious as it requires great care and diligence. Unfortunately, not all pregnancies are a successful one. The number of women failing in pregnancies is very high. Miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy are the two main cause of pregnancy failure.
Studies have been proved that every 1 out of 50 pregnancies is an ectopic one. However, the chances of reduction in complications and healthy pregnancies if dealt with prompt treatment.
Why does the Ectopic Pregnancy Occur?
Sometimes you may not even immediately come to know that you are dealing with an ectopic pregnancy. Let’s have a look at the various reasons behind the occurrence of ectopic pregnancy:
- If someone has already gone through it before.
- Blockage of the fallopian tube due to the occurrence of any kind of inflammation or infection.
- Formation of scar tissue on fallopian tubes.
- Any kind of surgical procedure performed in the fallopian tubes such as sterilisation.
- Hormonal factors and chromosomal abnormalities
- Some kinds of contraceptive pills that alter the movement of the eggs.
- Increased age of women.
- If someone is has gone through abdominal surgery such as an appendectomy.
- Suffering from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Smoking cigarette.
Aforementioned are some of the major causes that lead to it. It is also important to know the kind of symptoms you may feel if you are undergoing an ectopic pregnancy.
The Indicating Factors
If an ectopic pregnancy occurs in your body. You might feel dizzy or weak along with light bleeding in your vagina. Sharp pain in your pelvis area, neck, and shoulder may also occur. If you have a continuous vomit sensation or nausea. Then also it may be possible that you are undergoing an ectopic pregnancy.
What Treatments should you seek for curing an ectopic pregnancy?
There are basically two methods to treat ectopic pregnancy:
- Medications: Methotrexate is usually given to stop it to occur. This medicine will stop the growth of the cells and will let your body to absorb them.
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is performed at IVF Spring Fertility Centre to cure it.
At IVF Spring Fertility Centre, the process of laparoscopy is performed by experienced infertility specialists along with the use of advanced technologies and equipment. If you are also undergoing an it or fertility problems then a visit to IVF Spring Fertility centre is a must. Book your appointment now.
Oh my God am going through all those symptoms again neck and shoulder pain with light blood in my vagina
This is a very good post. This site has lots of useful things, it helped me in many ways.
This is nicely said! .
Many thanks for sharing with us, I always find out interesting things from your posts.
This is an excellent post. This site is loaded with lots of interesting things, it really helped me in many ways.
Thanks for the site, it’s filled with a lot of useful information. Reading this .
This helped me out alot thanks!
Thanks for helping people find the info they need. Good stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
This is a really great resource!A lot of helpful info and handy suggestions, thank you =)
Thank you for a really great blog. It was actually very helpful. I am so glad I found this.
Really appreciate you sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.