All you should know about Egg Freezing
Exploring Egg Freezing and Associated Aspects
For people planning a pregnancy at a later stage in their life, fertility preservation proves to be useful. The convenience of preserving your young age fertility for a later pregnancy makes this process popular with a lot of people going for it. Fertility preservation is comprised of different methods based on the gender of the individual. In females, egg freezing is one of the methods used to preserve fertility. It is now gaining popularity among normal women as well. Here’s more to it.
Facts of Egg Freezing Procedure | Female Fertility Preservation
Here are some commonly raised concerns that you need to know about egg freezing.
Reasons for Egg Freezing
The most common reason is to preserve fertility in the future. Women who are occupied with career commitments, pursuing academics, or indulged in fulfilling other personal goals go for it. Preserving young-age fertility is convenient and it reduces fertility concerns occurring out of reduced reproductive capacity owing to growing age.
Benefits of Egg Freezing?
- Preserves the required number and quality of eggs that further deplete due to growing age.
- It creates the space to focus on career and/ or personal goals, while you secure your quality eggs in a lab.
- With regard to fertility, it helps you stop the biological clock.
- It is a tried and tested process with a lot of successful cases.
Who should consider egg freezing and for how long can the eggs be preserved?
Women intending to delay childbearing, diagnosed with cancer, and who oppose it owing to moral/ religious reasons. You can preserve your eggs for several years.
Egg Freezing Process
- Hormone Stimulation: Done for 2 weeks to retrieve eggs from the ovaries. It allows maturation of 6-15 eggs for retrieval.
- Egg Collection: The patient is anesthetized for egg retrieval. Patients can return home in an hour’s time and are advised to take rest at home.
- Egg Freezing: This is the final stage. Further, the process also allows egg fertilization by combining it with a sperm in a lab for future purpose.
Egg Freezing Success Rate
It isn’t certain; though technological advancements have improved the success rate. Age is an important factor in determining the success rate. So, go for it before turning 35.
Why IVF Spring?
We are the foremost female fertility preservation centre in Mumbai with years of experience in dealing with fertility concerns. We hold a higher success rate owing to the latest technology and adherence to standard procedures.
Hope this blog clarified some facts about egg freezing. Get in touch with IVF Spring at +91-9920095500 for more details or write to email@example.com.