IVF in Singapore has seen the birth of numerous babies born through ART (Artificial Reproductive Technology). The country has access to advanced technology and equipment, which has resulted in high success rates for infertile couples across the world. Though the country is advanced in terms of treatments, the IVF in Singapore cost is quite high, making fertility treatments out of budget for many couples wanting to become parents. Owing to the high cost of treatments in Singapore, many infertile couples opt to be treated in other countries which offer the same quality at an affordable rate; India being one of them.
‘A sunset is always followed by a sunrise. Try again’
What you should consider before deciding your IVF Clinic:
- The clinic should thoroughly diagnose your condition before recommending IVF.
- The clinic should have provisions for additional procedures, to boost IVF success rates.
- Your doctor should be experienced in the field, and have good success rates with IVF.
- The clinic should have counsellors to support and guide you during the process.
- Only the latest equipment and technology should be used for your IVF treatment.
- Your budget should be able to accommodate the clinic’s charges.
- The clinic must have success rates according to age and condition.
- The doctors should explain each part of the process to you in detail.
Keeping a lookout for these factors when considering your IVF Clinic, will narrow down your options, and ensure that you choose only the best for yourself.
Why Choose IVF Spring?
On the hunt for a fertility clinic in Singapore that offers excellent fertility treatments to couples across the globe? IVF Spring Fertility Clinic is a pioneer in fertility treatments, with experience in the industry, which spans over years. The experts at IVF Spring Fertility Centre work together to diagnose the exact cause of infertility in each patient and prescribe a personalized treatment that efficiently tackles the issue. Our state-of-the-art clinic houses cutting-edge technology and advanced equipment, which brings out the highest success rates for each patient. The focus at IVF Spring is to provide the highest standard of treatments that are on par with the quality, but a fraction of the IVF treatment cost in Singapore. The international patients at IVF Spring Fertility Centre, Mumbai, India, are provided with end-to-end services that cover everything, right from airport pick-ups and drop-offs to visa assistance and currency exchange. We also have an International Wing, exclusive to patients coming from across the world, for their fertility treatments. International patients can explore the magic and mystery of India, and delve into the culture and heritage, after their treatment. Our aim is to make medical tourism flourish in India. Consult our experts for a fertility treatment like no other.