How does In-vitro maturation (IVM) help infertile couples?
In Vitro Maturation (IVM): Infertility is a state of sheer despair. The person is left with frustration and developing self-hatred. However, now the scenario has been changed with the emergence of advanced medical techniques. If you are dealing with infertility, you need not worry much as there are various fertility treatments available for you to give birth to your child. One of them is In Vitro maturation (IVM).
Have a brief look at what In-Vitro Maturation is.
In Vitro maturation (IVM) is one of the alternative treatments of In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and is quite similar to it. IVM is a safe and effective fertility treatment in our clinic for assisted reproduction. This method has become popular in infertile couples as it prevents hormonal stimulation. Those couples who are unable to bear the effects of heavy medications that are necessary for the maturing of oocytes to make fertilization possible, IVM treatment is best suitable for them.
Is In Vitro Maturation (IVM) suitable for you?
If you are undergoing any fertility treatment and are not able to tolerate the effects of certain medications that are necessary to mature the eggs or oocytes, then the best-suitable fertility treatment for you is In-Vitro Maturation treatment. Also, if you are undergoing the following situation then you should choose In-Vitro Maturation.
- If there is a threat to the development of Ovarian Hyper-Stimulation Syndrome (OHSS) which is mostly caused due to the overdosage of the fertility drugs, then you must undergo the IVM treatment.
- IVM treatment is also best-suitable for those women who are suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) i.e. the development of cyst in the ovaries causing infertility.
- If you are at the age of 30 to 35.
Benefits of In-Vitro Maturation:
In-Vitro Maturation is a ray of hope for infertile couples. It has benefitted many couples and helping them in conceive. Following are some advantages of IVM:
- Excludes stimulation of hormones: It does not include the process of stimulation of hormones by drugs and medications and is best-suitable for the one who wants to avoid the use of medications in their treatment.
- Comparatively safe: This method prevents women to suffer from Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome (OHSS) and hence is safer for them.
- Affordable: IVM does not include stimulation of hormones and is cost-effective as compared to Ivf and other fertility treatments.
What things to expect in a fertility clinic?
If you want to avail a fertility treatment then you must be careful in choosing a fertility clinic. Here are some points for you to keep in mind while choosing a fertility centre.
- The fertility clinic should check your health history.
- Your clinic should inform you about all the fertility treatments option and not only just IVF or IVM.
- The centre should carry on treatment with all the advanced techniques along with unique design plan as per your medical conditions.
You can avail all the aforementioned facilities at IVF Spring Fertility centre Mumbai. Start your parenting journey with IVF Spring Fertility Centre, for more details connect with us now.