Premium Surrogacy Services in India
Surrogacy services in India: Surrogacy is a truly miraculous way for infertile couples across the world to experience parenthood. One of the main aspects of surrogacy services in India is the surrogacy clinics offering their unparalleled expertise and services in the field, and working hard towards achieving a positive outcome for everyone involved in the process. Let’s look at how surrogacy works in India, which should help you get clarity on the process and everything associated with it.
“Take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey.”
Surrogacy agency services
Typically, each surrogacy agency offers its own list of services. However, a concise list of the general services provided is as follows.
- Guidance with surrogacy programs
- Surrogate screening services
- Fertility clinic tie-up for the treatment
- Legal services
- The middleman between the surrogate and intended parents
What does Surrogacy cost?
The surrogacy cost in India generally depends on a variety of factors that work in tandem to give intended parents an estimate. Here are some of the elements involved in the cost of surrogacy in Mumbai.
- Surrogacy program (Gestational vs Traditional surrogacy)
- Surrogate’s expenses during pregnancy
- Fees of the surrogacy clinic in Mumbai
- Additional expenses: Sperm or egg donor, legal services, etc.
Advantages of surrogacy services in India
Surrogacy carries with it several advantages that no other fertility treatment can give to intended parents.
- Firstly, Same-sex couples, single parents, and unmarried couples have a way to become parents through surrogacy.
- Secondly, it Allows women who cannot carry a pregnancy successfully, to become mothers.
- Thirdly, Intended parents can raise their child from birth, which is not possible through adoption.
- Fourthly, Parents can find it easier to legally go through the process of surrogacy option.
- Intended parents can create a bond with their child and also the surrogate.
- The gestational surrogacy cost in India is more affordable than other countries such as the US or UK.
Who Can Benefit From surrogacy services in India?
Surrogacy, in general, requires intended parents to first be willing to accept the entire process of surrogacy services in India and have the passion to be the best possible parent. Here are some reasons why intended parents may opt for surrogacy services in India.
- You have had no success with treatments such as IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) or IUI (Intra-Uterine Insemination) in the past.
- You congenitally do not have a uterus or have undergone a hysterectomy (where the uterus is removed).
- Pregnancy and childbirth might put you or your baby’s life at risk, or there is a chance your baby might suffer developmental deformities.
- Your uterus is not conducive to pregnancy, but you still have viable eggs.
- You have suffered recurrent abortions, either through natural or assisted pregnancy.
Success Rate of Surrogacy in Mumbai
The success rate of surrogacy depends on the surrogacy program opted for by the intended parents, along with the fertility of the surrogate and intended parents. Intended parents who opt for donors if they have low fertility themselves, can experience higher success rates. However, the success rate in each case is subjective.
Before opting for surrogacy, it is essential to have an idea of the surrogacy process and all the aspects that go into making each case success for intended parents. A surrogacy clinic makes your life much easier, by facilitating the entire process and promoting a positive outcome.
The best surrogacy clinics give you complete clarity on the programs they offer, and facilitate the entire process, making it easy for intended parents to sit back and relax, as they enjoy the experience. Surrogacy gives intended parents with the slimmest level of fertility, the chance to achieve parenthood.
The surrogacy services at IVF Spring, Mumbai, India, promote excellence and compassion, enabling infertile couples all over to fulfill their dream. Our team efficiently diagnoses your issue and understands your treatment goals, working together to provide trustworthy, safe, and cost-effective surrogacy services in India. To get in touch with our counsellor, call 9920095500. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below, to book an appointment